Lifetime Jewelry Care Plans are available for purchase with most of our fabulous diamond merchandise.
Starting at $20
Care Plans cover all of the little maintenance that comes with wearing your jewelry every day and the big things, like losing a diamond! With a Jewelry Care Plan, your precious bauble will be taken care of for the life of your piece.
Some of the sweet care plan benefits:
1. Free replacement of diamonds or gemstones with an original real price of up to $15,000 due to damage or loss, provided the jewelry is cleaned and inspected at least every four (4) months.
2. Free tightening of any gem in the setting.
3. Free retipping or smoothing of prongs to prevent snagging.
4. Free refinishing or polishing including Rhodium flashing.
5. Free bridal set soldering when both items are warranteed.
6. Free ring sizing…Ladies’ 5-9; Mens’ 8-12 (Additional charge thereafter or special order in correct size)*.
7. Free restringing of pearls.
8. Free jewelry care kit at time of purchase.**
9. Free clasp replacement on gold chains for like style clasp.
10. Free chain soldering.
11. Certificate of Authenticity upon request.
12. Free earring repair. Not including back replacement.
13. If you move, the Love Story® Jeweler in your new area will honor this plan.
*In some cases a ring may only be sized up or down 1 size. In those cases the ring will be ordered in the correct size to preserve the integrity of the ring.
**While supplies last.
Your Responsibility: Care for your jewelry according to the instructions in your Love Story or Two Hearts Collection warranty. This includes inspections 3 times per year to check for loose prongs and other potential problems. Your Love Story or Two Hearts Collection warranty offers other valuable benefits including Trade-In Value Guarantee and Lost Diamond Replacement (see warranty for details).
EXCLUSION TO YOUR PLAN: 1) Any alterations to the original design. 2) Any mounting of diamonds or gemstones not purchased here. 3) Replacement of ring shank and head settings and rebuilding of channels or rails due to loss of gold. 4) Wedding bands with patterned design. 5) Tennis bracelets.
HOW TO USE YOUR PLAN: Simply take the protected item, along with this Plan, your original sales receipt to any of our convenient locations. Inspection of your protected item will be recorded in Harry Ritchie’s database. You will receive a receipt for your inspection. Please retain this receipt for your records. If this is inconvenient, call store manager for instructions on where and how to send the jewelry. It is the guest’s responsibility to prepay postage/freight charges and insure the jewelry for its full value. If you move out of the area, check: harryritchies.com for our closest location or check: here for your closest Love Story Dealer.
Have questions about a warranty? Contact us.
1. What is covered. In consideration of payment of the Plan fee, Jeweler will furnish labor and materials necessary to maintain the merchandise referenced by the sales invoice, in a usable and wearable condition, provided such service is normal merchandise wear and to the extent that any and all provisions of underlying warranties and guarantees have been properly met. The terms of this Plan shall commence on the date of the sales invoice and continue for the term indicated on reverse side of your physical copy of the plan. All maintenance/repairs shall be completed by issuing Jeweler, or by a repair center of issuing Jeweler’s choice. Nothing herein shall obligate issuing Jeweler to repair or replace materials resulting from excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise other than normal wear and tear. Gold and Silver are both soft metals and over a period of indefinable time will wear down to a point they are no longer able to be repaired to a wearable condition. This occurrence would not be covered under the terms of this plan. This plan applies only to the use of this merchandise under conditions for which it was designed, and does not cover loss or damage resulting from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, lightning, earthquake, theft, misuse, abuse, misplacing, accidental loss, or Acts of God. Guest must and shall perform all maintenance required by certain underlying warranties to maintain the merchandise in such usable and wearable condition as provided in said warranties. Loss or damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance under such warranties and/or guarantees is not covered by this Plan. In no event shall Jeweler be liable for consequential damages or delays in rendering service under this Plan, or loss of use during the period that the merchandise is being repaired or otherwise awaiting parts. Parts may be replaced with others of like kind and quality. This covers repairs up to the value of the item. This Plan may not include replacement of ring shank and head settings and rebuilding of channels or rails due to loss of gold.
2. How to use your policy. Simply take the covered item, along with this Plan and your original sales receipt to any of the issuing Jeweler’s stores. NOTE: Unauthorized repairs will void this Plan.
3. This Plan is for the benefit of the original purchaser or receiver of merchandise, in case of a gift; otherwise, this plan is non-transferable.
4. Plan fee is non-refundable.
5. This instrument sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and no representations, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms. *Lifetime refers to the lifetime of the piece. If determined the piece is no longer in a repairable condition by a Harry Ritchie Goldsmith this plan is void.
THIS PLAN DOES NOT REPLACE NORMAL CASUALTY INSURANCE COVERAGE. ASK YOUR INSURANCE AGENT FOR DETAILS ON COVERING YOUR FINE JEWELRY PURCHASE.