Change your mind?
Change your diamond.
Everyone has the right to upgrade. At least at Harry Ritchie’s they do. If you want a bigger, better, or different diamond—you got it! Now you can trade in that previously loved rock (excluding lab grown diamonds) for a new one with a value of just $1 more. Seriously, how fabulous is that?
Here’s how it works:
- Grab that Harry Ritchie’s piece you want a new diamond for.
- Bring it in.
- Pick a shiny new diamond.
- Pay the difference between your old rock and your new diamond. Even if it’s only a difference of $1*.
- Show off your new bling.
Diamonds that qualify for trade-in:
- 1/5 carat single diamond or larger (excluding lab grown diamonds)
- 1/5 cttw multi-stone/quad-type center (excluding lab grown diamonds)
- 1/10 carat H diamond center stone (excluding lab grown diamonds)
Not so small type: As of March 1st, 2016 our new diamond trade-in experience became official. Any and all purchases made before this date are grandfathered in and can use the old double-up policy. Or you can join the fun and take advantage of the new perks. Lab grown diamonds are excluded and may not be traded in.
*Charges may apply to set your new diamond and vary based on stone shape and size.